Christ Church School in Paradise Valley
Enriched by Faith"
Christ Church School admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the School. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship programs, or other School-administered programs.
2018 - 2019 NEW STUDENTS:
- Apply prior to 1/25/18 for best 2018-2019 placement opportunities.
- An application fee of $200 for new students is due at the time of application. The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Siblings of current students and alumni, Play and Learn students, parish members, and first-time applicants are all considered new students.
- beginning 1/31/18, after Priority Registration for returning students ends, all remaining class openings will be filled on a first come, first served basis in accordance with our priority policies.
- If the preferred class choice is not available at placement time, the student may be placed into an alternate classroom of choice. The student's name will be added to the preferred class wait list.
- You will be notified immediately when an opening occurs that affects your wait list or class placement status.
Christ Church School in Paradise Valley: Admissions